Engine placement……………set-back is GOOD…………

Cut cut......cut some more !

Cut cut......cut some more !

Beefing up the front rails after squaring them up………..

img_20131111_204657_669-800x450img_20131113_203712_576-800x450img_20131109_205241_571-800x450-800x450

New rear Rims and Slicks………

New rear rims and slicks

New rear rims and slicks

Ladderbar mounts made up…………

Made up new shock mounts, welded up to the ladderbar mounts

Made up new shock mounts, welded up to the ladderbar mounts

Making the backbrace for the Henry’s 8-3/4 Housing

Everything starts w/ a poster board template...

Everything starts w/ a poster board template...

img_20131214_200733_983-800x450img_20131219_202602_056-450x800img_20131214_152316_054-800x450

Making the Housing brackets for the Henry’s 8-3/4 Rear Housing….

Making the new housing brackets for the Henry J 8-3/4

Making the new housing brackets for the Henry J 8-3/4

img_20131209_204359_809-800x450img_20131211_202739_719-800x450img_20131211_203107_700-800x450img_20131208_183445_817-800x450

Started tearing into the Henry J project

Pic shows how much lower I made the rear.

Pic shows how much lower I made the rear.

After looking over this rolling chassis………I decided to re-do 90% of what had been done……..The whole front axle and related items were garbage and tossed…..the rearhousing brackets¬†were removed and re-done along w/ how it was mounted all re-done, new Strange Engineering¬†coil-over shocks and race axles replaced the junk it rode on prior. Picked up a stronger Mopar 8-3/4” thirdmember w/ new posi and 4.56 gear………..Removed the entire floors that someone had installed and cut out the entire firewall and dash that was newly painted…………removed the bad master cylinder brake setup and all the steering needs to be re-done not up to par as is………..Some thought this was a really nice car before………but the only thing that will be original is the rear frame, body and interior…………….when I am finished…………my definition of nice is different……

My site was lost for awhile….finally all fixed…time to catch up….

A rolling Henry J project I picked up in October 2013...

A rolling Henry J project I picked up in October 2013...

Deflector Plate fitted to the body………

img_20131019_191432_814-800x450img_20131019_194052_796-450x800

Started on the Deflector Shield…….

img_20131006_175906_698-800x450 

I am using a sheet of 1/8” aluminum………must be mounted w/ a miniumim of [4] 5/16” grade 8 bolts…..